As the world's largest offshore drilling company, our client, throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in 120 countries, helps design, develop, and deliver technology that transforms how work is done in reservoir characterization, drilling, production, and processing. They were founded with an impactful mission to create amazing technology that unlocks access to energy, for the benefit of all. With a pioneering approach and a commitment to innovation, they are determined to transform how work is done in one of the most dynamic and exciting industries.
Our client is looking for an eager graduate for a Petrophysicist Engineer to join their team. In this role, you will study and analyze the chemical and physical properties of oil and gas deposits, including the surrounding rocks and soil. You'll collect and examine data about these reservoirs including, rock density, pore pressure, electrical and the level of radioactivity.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company:
- Provide in-house and on-site client support for petrophysical analysis software.
- Prepare and conduct client training courses.
- Document client enhancements and issues to make tangible improvements.
- Work with sales teams to plan and execute technical sales demonstrations.
- Master petrophysical analysis software to enhance our understanding of the subsurface.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role – Please keep in mind that candidate sponsorship of any type is not an option for this role.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s, or Ph.D. in relevant discipline.
- 0-3 Years experience required.
- Technically curious and determined to improve approaches and methods of discovery.
- Ambitious and looking to take on responsibility.
- Able to effectively contribute to a team.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- Focused on quality.
What's in it for YOU?
- An incredible role that allows you to work with a leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry across the world!
- Opportunity to pioneer new approaches and harness the latest advances in disciplines including AI, machine learning, IIoT, and more.
- A company culture of meritocracy and belonging, where they encourage every member of the global team to share ideas, make an impact, and contribute to continuous improvement as well as their own personal growth!
- Join a community of experts that work together to extend the limits of what’s possible in the industry with exceptional training, tailored approaches and career development.
- Dedicated systems and open honest dialogue to help you develop your career with potential opportunities across regions, functions and businesses!