Established in 2004, our client is a leading Manufacturer of Industrial Pre-Fabricated Steel Buildings, Control Panels, Analyzer Systems and Systems Integration in the Gulf Coast Area. They are committed to providing Custom Control Equipment and related products with the highest quality standards at a competitive price that exceed customer expectation.
Currently they are seeking to hire an experienced Project Manager who will be responsible for managing projects manufactured in the Fabrication & Integration Shop. Duties will include working with commercial and industrial electrical utility systems, instrumentation installation and wiring, PLC and DCS wiring installations, analyzer installation and tubing/piping as well as equipment building practices.
What's in it for YOU?
- Opportunity to be a leader and grow with a company that is recognized in the industry!
- Competitive pay with paid holiday, vacation and sick leave.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, Supplemental life and Aflac insurance, Employer paid life insurance.
- 401K with employer matching along with other great benefits and a family-oriented company culture.
What YOU get to DO at this growing company:
- Set up projects in the internal Project Management System to include drawing and document control as well as set up sales orders and estimates in QuickBooks.
- Communicate with the customer on fabrication schedule, scope and scope changes and fabrication details.
- Prepare requisitions and order all materials that are required to finish the project.
- Participate in the design verification process including vendor documentation submittals.
- Verify proper document control procedures including project fabrication packages and revision levels on drawings and specifications.
- Monitor the requirements of tools and equipment for the project.
- Monitor safety and investigate safety requirements.
- Control all Customer Furnished Material (CFM) and special-order parts and material.
- Control and follow up on project cost.
- Initiate inspecting and prepare packaging and shipping of products to customers.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- QA training for electro-mechanical and/or instrumentation systems is preferred.
- Must be able to read blueprints for I/E and have knowledge of electrical installation requirements and procedures, quality standards for I/E installations, and be comfortable with the interpretation of customer supplied drawings and specifications.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel, Microsoft Project, and be able to use an iPad and digital camera.
- Must be comfortable with all fabrication procedures and execution, including analyzer systems, powering up electrical and instrumentation systems.
- Must have good knowledge of proper shipping and packaging requirements.