Our client is on a mission to define and deliver the future of mission-critical electronics. For nearly 45 years, they have owned a culture of success and employee empowerment that has enabled talented individuals to create cutting-edge solutions for Aerospace and Defense customers. They are widely known as an organization that Chief Engineers and Program Managers come to when they need to solve their unique RF/MW challenges.
As the company continues to expand its efforts, they are looking for an RF Engineer who will actively participate and work on existing oscillator products and technologies related to analog radio frequency and low phase-noise designs. The RF Engineer will also engage in the development of new technologieEngineerings and products for the growth of the company. The engineer will be involved in identifying manufacturing problems and effect solutions for continuous product improvement, in collaboration with the manufacturing engineering lead. Furthermore, the best fit in this role will be considered a subject matter expert in RF and microwave circuits.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive base salary and annual bonuses with flexible work schedules and a great PTO plan for first-year employees.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as HSA match, basic and supplemental life insurance, disability and 401(k) with competitive percentage match.
- This company treats its employees as family and a majority of the team here has an outstanding tenure! This opportunity offers stability and growth.
- Every month they do something cool and employee events are a major plus here! They have exciting happenings like half-day Fridays, Happy Hours, Game Days, Chili Cook-offs, Friendsgiving, Halloween parties, etc.
- Work for a very recognized name in the electronics industry that allows for acknowledgment, awards, and opportunities for employees to get their name out there in publications all around the world, as our client is well known in its space.
- Make history creating out of this world products!
What YOU get to DO at this growing company:
- Design RF and low phase-noise circuits and assemblies.
- Test and debug of analog/RF building blocks such as amplifiers, detectors, mixers, couplers, and filters as well as layout and circuit designs.
- Identify opportunities to drive product improvements.
- Troubleshoot and perform problem analysis and debugging of RF circuits.
- Design, develop, and systematically document testing strategies using automated test procedures.
- Perform regular Engineering Change Order (ECO) document preparation and submission.
- Find suitable substitutions for end-of-life parts to revise and release drawings.
- Provide guidance to technicians as required.
- Provide root cause analysis for customer returns and implement corrective actions as required.
- Analyze measured data for potential product performance improvements.
- Implement electrical and design methods used to meet EMC/EMI requirements and IPC industry standards.
- Prepare technical presentations, publish papers, and assist proposal preparation.
- Mentor junior RF engineers.
- Prioritize tasks in a multi-tasking environment.
- Collaborate with other engineers and technicians, as a team player.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering or a technical field is required.
- Graduate degree with significant research in RF circuits (PLLs, oscillators, amplifiers, mixers, multipliers, detectors, couplers, filters) and integrated microwave assemblies is preferred.
- 10+ years of prior experience with RF and Microwave circuits.
- Microsoft Office Suite, and other productivity software.
- Experience in Altium Design, Keysight Genesys, Atlassian Jira and Confluence is a plus.
- Familiarity with RF test equipment such as Signal or Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, etc.
- Experience in debug and analysis of digital logic is a plus.
- Expertise in linear electronic circuit designs.
- Experience in RF test and measurements. Soldering is a plus.
- Good organizational, presentation and writing skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff.
- Must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States.