Our client is on a mission to define and deliver the future of mission-critical electronics. For nearly 45 years, they have owned a culture of success and employee empowerment that has enabled talented individuals to create cutting-edge solutions for Aerospace and Defense customers. They are widely known as an organization that Chief Engineers and Program Managers come to when they need to solve their unique RF/MW challenges.
As the company continues to expand its efforts, they are looking to hire a Sales Engineer that will have a key role on the Sales team and will work with our client’s Business Development team and customer’s Engineers and Contracts people in order to find solutions for challenging, mission-critical requirements.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive base salary and annual bonuses with flexible work schedules and a great PTO plan for first-year employees.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as HSA match, basic and supplemental life insurance, disability and 401(k) with competitive percentage match.
- This company treats its employees as family and a majority of the team here has an outstanding tenure! This opportunity offers stability and growth.
- Every month they do something cool and employee events are a major plus here! They have exciting happenings like half-day Fridays, Happy Hours, Game Days, Chili Cook-offs, Friendsgiving, Halloween parties, etc.
- Work for a very recognized name in the electronics industry that allows for acknowledgment, awards, and opportunities for employees to get their name out there in publications all around the world, as our client is well known in its space.
- Make history working on out of this world products!
What YOU get to DO at this growing company:
- Study and learn the product line and technology in depth.
- Engage customers and offer solutions that drive the state of the art in RF and frequency sources using proprietary technology.
- Provide a detailed review of customer and military specifications noting performance requirements, electrical, mechanical and environmental, as well as program-specific details (reviews, FAI, testing, etc.).
- Prepare cost and pricing studies using historical data as well as input from engineers, purchasing and program managers.
- Build detailed quoting packages when required, including technical descriptions, pricing justifications and program outlines with reviews, analyses and pricing details.
- Manage customer inquiries in Salesforce with program, follow-up, forecasts and details for a successful sale.
- Visit customer sites to understand requirements (technical and program) and connect with engineers and purchasers to ensure opportunities on current and future programs with our client.
- Attend trade shows and demonstrations.
- Follow the status of current jobs and assist program management to provide customers status information.
- Support marketing efforts with review of web pages, advertisements.
- Write technical papers that demonstrate technology and new developments in time and frequency manufacturing.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Technology, Science or Mathematics or equivalent technical experience.
- Familiarity with military contracts is helpful.
- 5 years of design and/or sales experience with a focus in RF and Microwave.
- Facility in Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication.
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated, have the ability to multitask and to pay close attention to details.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and complete them in a high-pressure environment.
- Work in a collaborative team-oriented environment.
- Ability to think logically to resolve customer’s issues that may arise.
- Maintain high ethical standards.
- Must be a lawful permanent resident of the United States.