Sales Support Administrator
Our client is on a mission to define and deliver the future of mission-critical electronics. For nearly 45 years, they have owned a culture of success and employee empowerment that has enabled talented individuals to create cutting-edge solutions for Aerospace and Defense customers. They are widely known as an organization that Chief Engineers and Program Managers come to when they need to solve their unique RF/MW challenges.
As the company continues to expand its efforts, they are looking to hire a talented Sales Administrator who will help us push the boundaries of electronics performance and innovation. In this role you will work within the Business Development group located in Austin, Texas to help perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks. Duties of the Sales Administrator include providing support to managers and employees, assisting in daily office needs and managing company’s general administrative activities. If you have previous experience as an Administrative Assistant and familiarity within our industry, we’d like to meet you. Ultimately, a successful Sales Administrator should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of our office.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive base salary and annual bonuses with flexible work schedules and a great PTO plan for first-year employees.
- Medical, vision, and dental insurance, as well as HSA match, basic and supplemental life insurance, disability and 401(k) with competitive percentage match.
- This company treats its employees as family and a majority of the team here has an outstanding tenure! This opportunity offers stability and growth.
- Every month they do something cool and employee events are a major plus here! They have exciting happenings like half-day Fridays, Happy Hours, Game Days, Chili Cook-offs, Friendsgiving, Halloween parties, etc.
- Work for a very recognized name in the electronics industry that allows for acknowledgment, awards, and opportunities for employees to get their name out there in publications all around the world, as our client is well known in its space.
- Make history working with out-of-this-world products!
What YOU get to DO at this growing company:
- Answer and direct phone calls from new and existing customers.
- Assist in greeting visitors and vendors.
- Order entry via ERP and CRM systems, review and process customer purchase orders with Quality, Program Management and Operations.
- Scan, download and maintain purchase orders from customer portals and attach in ERP system.
- Assist in International Sales Order Maintenance, payments, and End Use.
- Process credit card orders, Proforma Invoices and prepay orders.
- Write and distribute email, correspondence memos, letters, and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Assist with customer invoicing and processing.
- Connect with customers regarding order acknowledgements, order status, expediting purchase orders, confirmations, etc.
- Maintain customer contacts in ACT database.
- Interface with clients, sales representatives, account managers and internal departments and assist in resolving client related administrative issues.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- High School degree.
- Proven experience as an administrative or office sales support.
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Working knowledge of office equipment, like printers and fax machines.
- Proficiency in MS Office (MS Excel and MS PowerPoint, in particular.)
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work.
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.