Salesforce Product Owner
Our client, headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, they have developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
As the company continues to grow, they are looking for a passionate Salesforce Product Owner, who will be responsible for leading the Salesforce team, guiding platform strategy, and managing the product backlog to deliver meaningful business results. As part of the enterprise Product organization, this role will partner with Technology, the Salesforce Engineering team, and key business stakeholders to help define and implement a strategic vision, roadmap, and sprint plans across Kestra Holdings’ portfolio of companies. This role is a blend of strategic and tactical execution, critical to our client’s growth objectives.
What YOU get to go DO at this award-winning company:
- Define and execute an actionable roadmap that aligns with objectives and KPI’s, effectively refining and communicating with leadership and stakeholder groups.
- Actively maintain, enhance, and grow the Salesforce platform – including Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud – for each company in a scalable and sustainable manner.
- Partner with enterprise stakeholders to identify, prioritize, and document product features and enhancements that optimize user experience, translating them into Agile epics and stories.
- Participate in Program Increment Planning, solution and prep with the product team, and be responsible as business lead and central subject matter expert.
- Build/Support marketing and sales automation tools that integrate closely with Salesforce to enhance Sales/Marketing effectiveness.
- Familiarity and oversight of software engineering best practices including, but not limited to; test driven development, peer reviews, continuous integration deployment practices, test automation, adherence to standards, comprehensive ‘definition of done’, team retrospectives, etc.
- Monitor Salesforce releases and corporate news to ensure our enterprise is taking advantage of the latest enhancements, standards, and capabilities.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Bachelors/Masters in related field or equivalent work experience.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator certification.
- Agile and/or Lean Certifications preferred.
- Experience in the financial services industry is preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment with competing priorities
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organization effectively and persuasively.
- Deep knowledge of Salesforce platform.
- Ability to perform product development and support existing production applications.
- Experience integrating Marketing Cloud, SMS and other 3rd party tools with Salesforce.
- Experience in Agile, Product/Scrum teams, and CI/CD tools
- You know the internals of Salesforce & keep on top of the latest releases and platform features.
- Strong team player but also able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
What’s in it for you at this growing company?
- A world-class team of professionals, casual work environment, and rich culture.
- Challenging projects now and on the Technology Roadmap going out several years.
- Hybrid work schedule.
- Career path, training support, and opportunities for advancement within.
- Award-winning, a stable leader in their market space and still growing.
- A solid compensation plan includes comprehensive benefits and a bonus plan.
- Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.
- A brand new state-of-the-art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water!