Senior Scrum Master
Our client, who launched in 2016, manages tens of thousands of vehicles at dealerships in North America across every major manufacturer brand. By combining a mobile-first approach with fresh design thinking, their industry-leading SaaS platform enables best-in-class fleet management and mobility services for the top automotive dealerships and manufacturers. Recently they were recognized by Built In as one of the 100 Best Hybrid Places to Work.
Currently, they are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Scrum Master to join their Agility team. This team aims to expedite the development of highly efficient, empowered, and self-organized teams. By offering mentorship, coaching, and expert advice, they support each team in their journey towards operational excellence. The focus lies in fostering a culture of continuous improvement, monitoring execution trends, and conducting effective retrospectives to transform and optimize the ways they work processes and deliver value.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company
- Actively improve team and organizational performance and efficiency by encouraging useful Agile behaviors, practices, norms and healthy ceremonies.
- You will look beyond agile framework rules to focus more on our ways of working, empirical planning, and the ability to have a sustainable flow.
- In regards to relentless improvement, be not only a thought leader but an active catalyst to organizational and interpersonal change.
- Lead team and role based assessments to identify symptoms vs problems and build an agile improvement roadmap to plan and support relentless improvement.
- Provide a life cycle of mentoring, teaching, coaching and advising to individual contributors and leaders/management throughout the company for awareness, knowledge and understanding of applying agile frameworks.
- Apply problem solving and expert facilitation skills to remove impediments, drive ceremonies all with the goal to empower the team to be more self managed, have awareness of the unknown and drive themselves to build a sustainable approach to execution.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- 5+ years of experience with Agile methodologies (Kanban, Lean, DevOps, etc.)
- 2-3 Agile Certifications active with Scrum Alliance, Scrum.org, SAFe, LeSS, Scrum @ Scale, Kanban University.
- Background in QA and/or software delivery with engagement of customers and/or stakeholders.
- 5+ Years of Atlassian suite administration.
- Active SPC 6 Certification.
- SAFe Training Enablements.
- Kanban University or ICP Certifications with a goal to train internal teams.
- Product management experience or knowledge from one of these primary framework organizations: Pragmatic Marketing, Blackblot 280 Group certifications.
- Can look back on experiences to determine how they could have done things better and what actions they have taken to be a new version of themselves.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive compensation and benefits including medical, dental, vision, and a 401k plan.
- Opportunity to gain experience with a business that is headed in an upwards projection and constantly expanding in its space!
- A company whose goal is for its employees, partners, and customers to feel they can show up fully and authentically in the shared communities, in and out of the workplace.
- Tuition reimbursement, company-paid conference attendance and certifications.
- Access to a wide array of free educational courses via an on-demand learning platform to foster a culture of growth and development.
- A remote-first work policy, with unlimited PTO and a flexible work schedule so you can get your best work done, your way. For those who enjoy working in office, there is a freshly remodeled headquarters that offers a warm and inviting collaborative team environment in the heart of downtown Austin (with free parking!)