Our client, headquartered in the “Silicon Hills” of Austin, Texas, offers an experience as unique as the city in which it operates. The firm supports more than 1,700 independent financial advisors in delivering comprehensive securities and investment advisory services to their clients. With a culture rich in reinvention and advisor advocacy, they have developed integrated business management technology that, combined with its personalized consulting services, offers exceptional scale and efficiency.
As the company continues to grow, they are seeking for a passionate Systems Administrator with strong experience in troubleshooting and diagnosing a range of infrastructure issues in a fast-paced work environment. This role will be critical to the success of IT operations and integrations, as well as to helping to steer the overall technology strategy and positively impact open communication and collaboration within the infrastructure team, technology department, and organization at large.
What YOU get to go DO at this award-winning company:
- Demonstrate technology initiatives and progress to managers and executives.
- Administer Intune and Endpoint Manager for Windows and mobile devices.
- Manage and Maintain Security Certificate infrastructure using Microsoft CA Server and OpenSSL. Experience with SCEPMan online certificates, a plus.
- Manage and Administer Azure AD accounts.
- Assist in administering call flows and call routing.
- Support Tier 1 technicians in troubleshooting system related issues.
- On-boarding and off-boarding IT process for employees.
- Recommend improvements to existing systems and new technologies.
- Documentation and record keeping of current in production system’s technology.
- Hands on with installing network cabling, equipment, and ongoing support.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Direct experience as an account administrator for Office 365.
- Firsthand expertise with Intune/Endpoint Manager and Azure AD management and troubleshooting.
- Experience administering RingCentral a plus.
- Experience deploying and administering Windows Autopilot a plus.
- The capacity to manage SSL certificates.
- Experience hosting and troubleshooting emails (spam filtering, dkim, spf). Direct knowledge of moving mailboxes to Exchange Online (O365) is additionally beneficial.
- Ability to configure and support Windows servers in a production environment.
- Strong communication skills and experience detailing technology initiatives to multiple stakeholders throughout an enterprise.
- A grasp of industry best practices regarding backups, network security, patch management, monitoring, documentation, etc.
- A strong customer service presence, and an unwavering commitment to quality of service and follow-through.
- An ability, willingness, and desire to learn and embrace new, unfamiliar and/or emerging technologies which may best address changing business needs.
What’s in it for you at this growing company?
- A world-class team of professionals, casual work environment, and rich culture.
- Career path, training support, and opportunities for advancement within.
- Award-winning, a stable leader in their market space and still growing.
- Full health, vision, dental. 401(k) plans along with a host of voluntary plans such as car insurance, legal services, and more.
- A brand-new state-of-the-art building in Southwest Austin with a basketball court, volleyball court, baseball field, walking trails, unlimited coffee, tea, and sparkling water!