Our client was founded in Silicon Valley 20+ years ago and have worked in close partnership with the world’s leading brands and retailers to deliver groundbreaking innovations that overcome industry-specific challenges. They are industry and technology people who have a passion for fast-moving and consumer goods, with many of their employees coming from leading apparel and consumer goods brands and retailers. Every type of consumer product is different requiring special expertise and every person who participates in the product go-to-market process brings their own experiences and view on the world and the solutions are highly configurable to reflect this.
As they continue to grow, they are adding a Technical Architect to the team. In this role, collaboration will be at the heart of everything you do, from designing solutions based on customer feedback to creating innovative tools that improve communication and teamwork.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Transparency – clear picture of expectations in this role.
- Remote position but there are lots of positives to joining this team as they love to collaborate and want someone that has that in their DNA.
- A company where its employees hold long tenure and yet there is always something new to learn.
- A great fit for someone who is self-sufficient, as you will not be micromanaged, and the expectation is that they hire professionals who get their work done.
- The culture is fantastic and the company itself is still relatively flat but still provides lots of opportunity but it’s not a traditional ladder climbing scenario.
What YOU get to DO at this competitive company:
- Provide technical direction, driving a positive stance on complex solutions.
- Develop and document clear technical models to meet client needs.
- Identify, delegate, and perform various project-related tasks, including software installation and configuration, deployment training, and deployment support.
- Ensure the drafting of documents (blueprint) framing the definition of the integration between planning and third-party systems.
- Participate in the integration between planning and other internal modules and third-party systems.
- Oversee and mentor other consultants during the delivery of solutions.
- Assist in the sizing and implementation of simple or complex architectures.
- Serve as a bridge between R&D and customer services for issues related to architecture, integration with third-party systems and advanced configuration.
- Highlighting and promoting best practices for configuring planning tools.
- Make suggestions as to the functionalities of future solutions, the methodology to be implemented and the customization of standards.
- Ensure that software quality engineering procedures are followed.
- Achieve customer goals and ensure customer satisfaction.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Scientific or technical degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Excellent technical, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of database queries (MS SQL Server.)
- Familiarity in retail business processes and industry business issues, at a strategic and operational level.
- Knowledge of planning tools and business implementation experience.
- An appetite for innovative technologies, a strong autonomy, seniority, and a taste for a challenge are all qualities that are necessary to join a close-knit, motivated team.
- You will evolve within a growing company, with the opportunity and responsibility to contribute, letting your talent speak.
- Experience in Azure architecture, deployment, and optimization.
- Understanding of the main ERP Software modules.
- Power BI knowledge (Dataset modeling and Dashboard design.)