Our client was founded in Silicon Valley 20+ years ago. They have closely partnered with the world’s leading brands and retailers to deliver groundbreaking innovations that overcome industry-specific challenges. They are industry and technology people who have a passion for fast-moving and consumer goods, with many of their employees coming from leading apparel and consumer goods brands and retailers. Every type of consumer product is different requiring special expertise and every person who participates in the product go-to-market process brings their own experiences and view on the world and the solutions are highly configurable to reflect this.
As they continue to grow, they are adding an Implementation Engineer role responsible for ensuring the on-time delivery of our client's Agile deployment projects. This includes adhering to established schedules and aligning with the technical and business goals of the company, encompassing tasks such as out-of-the-box (OOTB) configurations, customer business process mapping, and advocating for best practices.
What YOU get to DO at this competitive company:
- This role involves providing technical leadership and support to pre-sales and implementation teams for designing and delivering our client software in various industries.
- Responsibilities include conducting customer business process analysis, mapping configurations, coordinating with customers and the company teams, proposing out-of-the-box (OOTB) Solutions, producing specifications, analyzing, and designing solutions, mentoring consultants, and contributing to future solution functionality and implementation standards.
- The focus is on ensuring a successful and referenceable delivery while adhering to the company's Agile deployment methodology.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree, preferably in Computer Science, MIS, Engineering, or a related field, along with a minimum of 2 years of experience in real-world PLM and enterprise system integration deployments. ( Nice to have)
- Additional requirements involve experience in enterprise system integration, proficiency in MS Office tools, and expertise in core technologies such as system integration, data and process migration, security, scalability, and performance management.
- The ideal candidate should demonstrate expertise in solution development and project management, possess problem-solving skills, establish relationships with customers and colleagues, exhibit a collaborative working style, adapt to evolving technology, and demonstrate mature technical leadership and effective communication skills, both oral and written.
- Business and commercial awareness is also valued.
What's in it for YOU?
- Transparency – a clear picture of expectations in this role.
- Remote position but there are lots of positives to joining this team as they love to collaborate and want someone that has that in their DNA.
- A company where its employees hold long tenure and yet there is always something new to learn.
- A great fit for someone self-sufficient, as you will not be micromanaged, and the expectation is that they hire professionals who get their work done.
- The culture is fantastic and the company itself is still relatively flat but still provides lots of opportunity but it’s not a traditional ladder-climbing scenario.