Technical Customer Support Lead – (Onsite) – Nashua, NH
Headquartered in New Hampshire, our client was established in 2017 to support real-time automated production monitoring for industrial manufacturers, through smart and innovative SaaS software. This growing startup achieves this by delivering readily available reports and workflows that necessitate no operator input, constituting their core products. These include the flagship Production Monitoring system, along with Digital GEMBA Boards and Condition Monitoring systems.
They are looking for a Technical Customer Support Lead, to provide technical guidance and resolution to its customers. This is an invaluable client partner that is dedicated to providing world-class customer technical support, focused on troubleshooting, and rectifying any problems, to get their manufacturing operations back online with as little downtime as possible. This role will be handling varying levels of technical issues.
What YOU get to DO at this growing company?
- Patiently and attentively handle incoming calls, effectively assessing the issues and needs of the customer
- Ask thoughtful questions, to ensure you clearly understand the issues, before rendering an opinion or making a suggestion
- Tap into your technical knowledge, and experience, in order to find the best solutions for the customer
- Through effective communication, you will troubleshoot and alleviate the technical problems quickly and effectively
- Maintain a calm, patient, and empathetic demeanor, even when the customer is frustrated, consistently providing positive and clear communication, while finding a resolution.
- Field inbound requests from our customers around product usage and support related topic
- Document, triage and validate any customer-reported issues and associated fixes
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role?
- A minimum of 5 years in a related role, specifically supporting SaaS data products/customers
- Proven experience with troubleshooting various levels of technical calls and issues, levels 1 through 3
- Experience with being the go-to technical resource on a team
- Experience working with software engineers and other support functions, as / when needed, in order to resolve technical issues
Other HELPFUL THINGS To Know:
- Please note, this is not a remote position. We have a strong and positive team camaraderie in office and would like for you to join us!
- Experience supporting manufacturing customers is not required but a definite plus
- A bachelors degree is a plus
- Currently, per business needs, we are not accepting applicants that require visa sponsorship, now or in the future.
What's in it for YOU?
- Competitive pay and promotional opportunities
- Opportunity to contribute and be part of a company that is growing and evolving
- The chance to be part of a great team, work culture, and innovative technology
- Meaningful stock options in a venture backed start-up. We want you to grow with us!
- Generous comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, dental and vision, that are effective day one!
- Unlimited PTO