Territory Sales Manager – Atlanta
Our client is a fast-growing fintech company looking to disrupt a $1.4 trillion dollar industry. They offer industry-leading payment and financial products to empower their customers, the subcontractor. They are the first and only champion of the subcontractor, supporting entrepreneurs and the businesses that build our country and are equally committed to the motivated professionals that make up their work family. They are proud to have been recognized as Austin's fastest-growing private company by Austin Business Journal, and one of the best to work for by BuiltinAustin.
To support expanding field sales strategy, our client is looking to hire Territory Sales Managers in the Atlanta area who have experience in the commercial construction space. The best fit for this role loves what they do and has a strong desire to build their own territories. If you have experience selling financial or technology products over the phone, then you need to talk to us! The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, growing business with existing customers, exceeding sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with selling a new product into the market.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company:
- Sell our client's financial products to commercial subcontractors with an emphasis on customer acquisition.
- Generate new sales from existing customers with a focus on customers who have disengaged previously.
- Develop centers of influences in the territory to generate referrals and increase brand recognition.
- Strategically sell into all levels of the subcontractor’s organization to ensure the customer integrates the product into their workflows (bidding, negotiating suppliers, etc.)
- Work closely with an Account Manager and underwriting to maximize territory revenue while protecting the company's risk.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- 5-7 years selling and managing a full sales cycle with track record of success and stability!
- Construction industry experience required.
- Experience selling into the finance, or technology industries is a major plus!
- Familiarity of selling over the phone and via web demos. Door-knocking experience will be super beneficial in this role.
- Understanding of technology tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Outreach and Intercom.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong desire to build and manage a territory from scratch.
- Solid network within the construction industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction based financing.
- Bilingual Preferred.
What's in it for YOU?
- An incredibly competitive compensation plan with outstanding commission pay! The Health Benefits include a high deductible plan with low contribution and a 401K plan available.
- You will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career where they encourage creativity, initiative, collaboration, playfulness, and a strong work-life balance.
- This company has a cool story and are just the right size to where employees get to have influence, as they are healthy and growing and the sky is the limit!
- You get to build a regional territory that you get to own, solve problems, create relationships and set up your own future with during it's expansion!
- Fun Spiffs that the team does every month like trips on the lake, staycations, team parties, etc.
- An expense account, gas card, association money, sponsorship dollars, office stipend, and marketing funds so that you can be successful in the best way possible to support your office and build your territory.