Territory Sales Manager – Construction Based Lending (Dallas)
Our client is is a fast-growing fintech company looking to disrupt a $1.4 trillion dollar industry. They offer industry-leading financial and technology products to empower their customers abd believe in championing the underdog because no one else does. They are equally committed to the motivated professionals that make up our client's work family. They are proud to have been recognized as Austin's fastest-growing private company by Austin Business Journal, and one of the best to work for by Built In. As a rapidly growing company, there are numerous opportunities for internal growth and career development. You will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career. They encourage creativity, initiative, collaboration, playfulness, and a strong work-life balance.
To support expanding field sales strategy, our client is looking to hire Account Executives in multiple territories including Scottsdale, Central Florida, Dallas Metroplex, and Houston. The best fit for this role loves what they do and has a strong desire to build their own territories. If you have experience selling financial or technology products over the phone, then you need to talk to us! The ideal candidate has a history of bringing on new business, growing business with existing customers, exceeding sales quotas, and loves the challenges that come with selling a new product into the market.
What's in it for YOU?
- An incredibly competitive compensation plan with outstanding commission pay! The Health Benefits include a high deductible plan with low contribution and a 401K plan available.
- You will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career where they encourage creativity, initiative, collaboration, playfulness, and a strong work-life balance.
- This company has a cool story and are just the right size to where employees get to have influence, as they are healthy and growing and the sky is the limit!
- You get to build a regional territory that you get to own, solve problems, create relationships and set up your own future with during it's expansion!
- Fun Spiffs that the team does every month like trips on the lake, staycations, team parties, etc.
- An expense account, gas card, association money, sponsorship dollars, office stipend, and marketing funds so that you can be successful in the best way possible to support your office and build your territory.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company:
- Develop and manage the full sales cycle with an emphasis on generating revenue from new contractors who enroll with them for financing.
- Generate new logos from existing customers with a focus on customers who have disengaged.
- Lead and strengthen solid relationships with contractors through exemplary, sales-focused service.
- Continue to sell into the organization, earning more business and bigger deals across different departments and projects.
- Present and demonstrate the value of our client and their payment solutions to contractors via online demos.
- Work closely with underwriting and operations teams to obtain customer financing approvals for commercial construction projects.
- Actively manage pipeline and report to leadership on a weekly basis and focus on maximizing revenue opportunities within risk guidelines.
- Develop personalized outbound campaigns (cold call, email, etc.) to better target customers via Outreach.
- Get to bring this idea and concept to market space and be the first one in to grow and develop your own region. Exciting sales opportunity that is building up clientele from scratch and help work towards a great expansion.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- 5-7 years selling and managing a full sales cycle with track record of success and stability!
- Construction industry experience required.
- Experience selling into the finance, or technology industries is a major plus!
- Familiarity of selling over the phone and via web demos. Door-knocking experience will be super beneficial in this role.
- Understanding of technology tools such as Salesforce, Slack, Outreach and Intercom.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment and excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong desire to build and manage a territory from scratch.
- Solid network within the construction industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of construction based financing.