Our client was founded in 2021 after the founders experienced first-hand the difficulties of embedding debt repayment into their app. They decided to build their own embedded banking service that allows developers to easily retrieve and pay any of their users' debts – including credit cards, student loans, car loans, and mortgages – all through a single API. As a Top 10 Fintech Startup, they are focused on providing the opportunity for ambitious and entrepreneurial individuals to have high levels of impact at the forefront of the fintech space.
With continuous improvement, collaboration, and a clear mission bring them together in service of delivering the best products for our users, they are looking to hire an Account Executive to join the team. Your focus will be on generating new deals and building strong, long-lasting relationships with companies. You will deep dive into your customer’s and prospect’s organizations, learning about business stakeholders, strategic objectives, and operating procedures to acquire new customers.
What’s in it for you at this growing company?
- They are a remote-flexible team, striving to set up the best environment for everyone to be successful and are excited to continue to grow.
- Competitive Salary, Equity & Unlimited PTO.
- Full Health Care Plan and Parental Leave.
- Learning Stipend for education and Home Office Stipend to set up your remote office.
What YOU get to go DO at this award-winning company:
- Own an end-to-end sales pipeline, from qualification, problem identification, and closing.
- Work directly with the CEO to close new enterprise customers ($6k – $100k ACV).
- Sustain a high level of daily outreach activity using multiple platforms
- Work directly with the CEO to develop and refine the sales playbook, regularly iterating and experimenting with changes to our sales and broader go-to-market strategy.
- Become a product expert across our entire platform and understand our competitive landscape.
- Employ a relationship-driven and highly consultative sales approach.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- 6 years of experience in a sales or development role at a SaaS company.
- Some previous experience in a fast-paced, start-up environment.
- Ability to quickly develop relationships and establish credibility through consultative needs-based conversation.
- Ability to think on your feet to creatively solve our prospects' business needs.
- Experience with Salesforce, HubSpot, or a comparable Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Strong communication, research, and presentation skills.
- Experience in Finance / FinTech sales.
- Experience in API SaaS sales.
- Experience in a start-up company