- Staff Accountant
- Financial Analyst
- Senior Accountant
- Senior Financial Analyst
- Accounting Manager
- Assistant Controller
- Finance Manager
- Chief Financial Officer
- Director of Finance
- VP of Finance
- VP of Operations
- Director of Operations
- Operations Manager
- Inventory Manager
- Logistics Managers
- Warehouse Manager
- Supply Chain Managers
- Supply Chain Engineers
- Logistics Coordinators
- Carrier Specialists
Recruiting top operational and financial personnel has become a challenge. Below are guidelines that we utilize to determine a good operations & finance candidate:
- ERP, accounting, and supply chain systems
- Understanding of the accounting cycle and how it is affected by operations
- Deep industry knowledge and understanding
- Career background and future goals
- Process improvement experience and its relative value
- Leadership experience and successes
- Communication style and effectiveness
- Level of attention to detail
As an Operations & Finance candidate, you want to find the next opportunity that will challenge you and grow your career. Here are few questions you should consider during the recruitment process.
- Is your resume an accurate reflection of the level of quality you offer?
- Does your resume read like a job description, or does it convey what makes you successful?
- What are the qualities that set you apart, and why should a hiring company care about them?
- What is it about your experience that makes you worth speaking to about THIS specific role? Can you effectively articulate that?
Asking these questions is important to finding the right match for both the candidate and client. For all parties involved, it is our job to make sure we find the alignment that will make everyone happy and successful.
Salary calculator coming soon…
Needle in a haystack. That was our request. And that's what recruitAbility delivered. Kelly Moore and her team took the time to really understand what we needed from a systems, experience and skills perspective and delivered not one but several candidates for each role we needed.Carolyn Chief Accounting Officer
Shelley was the most personable recruiter I've ever worked with. She was always on top of communication and checking in with me. Shelley was transparent and authentic, which built trust (very important during a job search). I cannot speak highly enough about Shelley! She's the FREAKING BEST!Hannah Marketing Associate
I have now worked with Nad and the team at recruitAbility twice for two different hires and would highly recommend them. They have both a metrics-driven and human-driven approach to recruiting which sets them apart in a very crowded recruiting market. I would certainly use them again. They have added significant value to the arduous process of identifying and retaining good talent.Brian Managing Director
recruitAbility is the most professional recruiting firm I have had the pleasure of working with. Both Nad and Richard invested a great deal of time and energy into guiding me through the interview process. If you are looking for a career, or are an employer searching for the best fit for your organization, contact RecruitAbility. You will not be disappointed!Michael Account Executive