Our client, based in Spain and Texas, was founded in 1994, and they work with labeling, Coding, and Marking equipment manufacturer, delivering, and servicing equipment worldwide; they offer a comprehensive solution for supply chain applications to all types of industries, and they strive to meet your identification, monitoring, control, storage, Location, distribution, and traceability requirements.
This rapidly growing company is looking to expand its team and welcome a skilled Sales Account Manager to focus on the Texas market and be responsible for identifying new labels, closing sales, and nurturing existing and new relationships. in this remote position, you will get the chance to travel and present the company’s products to potential new customers.
What YOU get to DO at this innovative company
- Prospecting the assigned area to attain goals and acquire potential new customers.
- Provide knowledge on the packaging phase solutions to the customer and projects.
- Small units’ physical demonstration at customers’ facilities (when needed).
- Quote and follow up with existing and potential customers to close projects.
- Maintain existing and acquired customer accounts relationships.
- Assist tradeshows, when they take place, fully participating.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role
- Pristine verbal and written communication skills.
- In order to be eligible for this job, you must reside in Texas.
- Ability to efficiently and properly communicate with any customer’s personnel.
- Industrial Packaging Equipment Sales experience.
- Basic Software knowledge and basic ability to navigate and present SW.
- Microsoft Office Package proficiency.
- Sales Force CRM knowledge.
- Appropriate personal and phone communication manners and qualities.
- Knowledge of the industrial and manufacturing environment.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Health plan
- The opportunity to grow within the company
- The opportunity to travel
- great work environment