Our client has evolved into one of the largest privately-owned banks in the state with more than $5 billion in assets.
As they continue to expand, they are seeking to fill the role of Project Manager will manage cross-organizational transformational projects, strategic initiatives in support of their digital transformation, and technology solutions that are customer and employee-facing like rebranding the bank’s website, digital platforms across consumer, commercial and wealth management, budgeting systems, digital products and etc. This includes training personnel in project management methodologies and tools and developing metrics/reports to track and communicate progress relative to established goals and objectives. The best fit for this will be great at managing medium to large-scope projects that may impact single or multiple business units/functional areas.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Employee Impact Groups, Career Development and Mentorship Programs as well as Tuition reimbursement.
- Generous paid time off, minimum 4 weeks, and employee recognition, awards, and events.
- Competitive pay and benefits with free vision insurance and retirement matching.
- This role sits in a newer division that will allow the opportunity to engage with the executive and leadership team including CEO which will allow insight and a full line of sight to deliverables. You will be at the forefront of bringing our client forward in technology transformation.
- Work on a team whose motto is “Get Stuff Done” and they have a huge appetite for great things and new technology.
What YOU get to go DO
- Manage multiple projects and/or support program initiatives, working closely with cross-functional teams to achieve desired goals within the established timeframe.
- Plan, direct and coordinate activities for projects and/or programs through the development of project plans intended to accomplish goals and objectives within defined budget and timeframe.
- Responsible for all aspects of the project lifecycle: planning, scope definition, design, execution, and delivery.
- Track progress and prepare project status reports against milestones, budgetary guidelines, or other performance indicators, and ensure consistent visibility for project and/or program teams.
- Assist with the selection, negotiation, and management of all activities regarding external consultants or vendors.
- Partner with cross-functional teams to define and establish a repeatable process that ensures a consistent project management approach and methodology.
- Manage medium to large-scope projects; Serve as a resource for project owners and sponsors. Support their efforts in developing appropriate project plans and management practices for their projects.
- Develop communication strategies and materials to provide key stakeholders with ongoing insights about the status, issues through root cause analysis, risk identification/mitigation, and results of projects, as deemed appropriate to make effective, timely decisions and resolve issues.
- With input from key stakeholders, develop documentation, tools, processes, and reports to drive successful implementation of projects;
- Serve as a liaison and provide support in the planning and execution of system projects.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- 4-year college degree in a business-related discipline.
- 5+ years of professional experience managing increasingly complex projects or programs.
- CAPM, PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification, or equivalent desired.
- Financial industry experience.
- Proficient with project management tools such as MS Project.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and at or under budget.
- Experience and advanced knowledge of standardized project management tools and methodologies.
- Hands-on experience with both waterfall and agile project delivery methodologies.