- Chief Revenue Officer (CRO)
- VP Sales
- Director of Sales
- Sales Manager
- Account Executive
- Director of Business Development
- Business Development Rep (BDR)
- Sales Development Rep (SDR)
- Chief Marketing Officer (CMO)
- VP Marketing
- Product Marketing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Digital Marketing Manager
- Demand Generation Lead
- Content Manager
- Media Manager
- Director of Marketing
- Graphic Designer
- SEO Manager
We take a holistic approach to Sales and Marketing Recruitment. Below are a few questions that we use as a foundation for selecting the right candidates:
- What is your personal sales philosophy?
- Do you understand the nuances of what makes someone great at sales?
- What are key elements to developing and maintaining client relationships?
- What are your past quotas that you have managed? How often have you met/exceeded them?
- What are you doing to continuously build your pipeline?
As a Sales and Marketing candidate, you want to find the next opportunity that will challenge you and grow your career. Here are few questions you should consider during the recruitment process
- Why are they hiring this role now?
- What kind of turnover has this team experienced?
- What is the potential for advancement?
- Am I selling or marketing a new product or service?
- What does the company’s overall revenue forecast ? How does my role impact this?
- How much can I leverage my existing contacts to hit the ground running or do I need to start from scratch?
Every person and every company have a particular style, it is our job to make sure we find the alignment that will make everyone happy and successful.
Salary calculator coming soon…
Shelley was the most personable recruiter I've ever worked with. She was always on top of communication and checking in with me. Shelley was transparent and authentic, which built trust (very important during a job search). I cannot speak highly enough about Shelley! She's the FREAKING BEST!Hannah Marketing Associate
Needle in a haystack. That was our request. And that's what recruitAbility delivered. Kelly Moore and her team took the time to really understand what we needed from a systems, experience and skills perspective and delivered not one but several candidates for each role we needed.Carolyn Chief Accounting Officer
recruitAbility is the most professional recruiting firm I have had the pleasure of working with. Both Nad and Richard invested a great deal of time and energy into guiding me through the interview process. If you are looking for a career, or are an employer searching for the best fit for your organization, contact RecruitAbility. You will not be disappointed!Michael Account Executive
I have now worked with Nad and the team at recruitAbility twice for two different hires and would highly recommend them. They have both a metrics-driven and human-driven approach to recruiting which sets them apart in a very crowded recruiting market. I would certainly use them again. They have added significant value to the arduous process of identifying and retaining good talent.Brian Managing Director