The markets are in chaos and everyone is tightening their budgets, but that doesn’t mean projects come to a halt. Whether you are an IT leader that just implemented new cybersecurity processes, or a marketing leader who has brought your outsourced SEO initiatives in-house – work still needs to be done.
It all boils down to one pressing question: How do I add additional bandwidth to meet my 2022 end of year goals without adding the costs of hiring a full-time employee?
Navigating Talent Acquisition
We’ve helped clients in this exact scenario in the past, and there are typically three options:
- Overload your current employees and risk them leaving
- Lose any revenue or productivity from work not being completed
- Hire a contract employee that you can quickly and easily engage
If options #1 and #2 leave you a bit uneasy, you might want to consider hiring contract employees.
Benefits of contract employees:
- Shorter hiring processes: You are looking for a temporary patch for a project or seasonal surge.
- Immediate impact: Hiring and ramping up a full-time employee can take up to 45-62 days, whereas contract employees are available and ready to start day one.
- Higher skilled and qualified candidates: Contract employees are typically focused on a specific trade or aspect of a field.
recruitAbility’s Contract Recruiting Services
The ‘operations’ of employment can be frustrating and time-consuming.
With our contract recruiting services, we take of the benefits, payroll, compliance requirements, and more for our contract candidates.
Bottom line – we are here to provide the easiest, most cost-effective way to add more bandwidth to your organization.
If you are interested in learning more about our hiring contract recruiting solutions, reach out to us here!