Our client, an online training and communication software geared toward the logistics and transportation poised for their next phase of growth, is looking to bring on a Marketing Director. They are looking for someone to come in and own everything marketing related and understand its importance for growing the brand and managing a team. You will be a key figure with helping to generate new long-standing business for the company. Amazing opportunity to work at a small company and be integral to its growth!
- Take charge in implementing the organization’s advertising and promotional activities.
- Partner with cross-functional team members to ensure shared goals, objectives and initiatives are realized
- Coordinate and lead strategic planning sessions with the marketing team to create new strategies on how to achieve marketing goals.
- Research and understand competitors in the marketplace including positioning/messaging, pricing and advantages/disadvantages with respect to marketing campaigns.
- Responsible for designing, implementing and facilitating comprehensive annual marketing and communications plans while updating and responding proactively to changes accordingly.
- Analyze targeted markets to identify and recommend the best branding and marketing practices.
- Build brand awareness and identify new market segments that will benefit from company products.
- Curate and prepare effective advertising campaigns based on market research and maintains knowledge of emerging products and services.
- Collaborate with senior executives to develop brand marketing tactics for new audiences.
- Oversee the department’s operating budget and make appropriate forecasts, drafts, and implementations.
- Lead and manage the daily productivity of the department and managing performance evaluations.
- Direct the discipline and termination of employees and in accordance with company policy.
- Min. 10+ years of experience within the marketing industry.
- A thorough understanding of marketing strategies and practices and market developments.
- High attention to detail with extremely high standards
- Excellent project management skills with the ability to lead and manage multiple time-sensitive projects under tight deadlines
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.