Recruiting Use Case
Our client, an Austin based AI product and services company, completed a large Series C funding. This along with a surge of new business required that they hire up to 50 software engineers and data scientists.
They faced a few hurdles:
- Limited internal recruiting bandwidth to handle such a surge of hiring
- The skills (Python, R, and C#) are in HIGH demand, especially in Austin
- They were starting to recruit over the end of the year holidays
recruitAbility was engaged to devise and execute a solution.
How we did it:
- Created a hybrid structure that embedded a team inside our client
- Combined our marketing capabilities to attract the best applicants
- Formalized KPIs and SLAs for accountability
- Our recruiting process enabled the client to focus on hiring logistics (scheduling, interviews, offers)
- Successful engineering team: the data science and engineering teams were able to create solutions for all of the new business demand.
- Happy talent acquisition: we stepped in to handle the hiring surge, they didn’t skip a beat.
- Road to success: we were able to change some lives and make a client happy. Our day was fulfilled.