Our client is a fast-growing small-scale manufacturer. As they continue to grow, they are in search of a driven Operations Manager/ Plant Manager.
The role involves overseeing production staff in a manufacturing and production setting located in the northern Nashville area.
What YOU get to DO:
- Oversee all plant operations, encompassing shipping, receiving, purchasing, inventory management, fulfillment, quality assurance, and production.
- Develop strategies to optimize plant performance, ensure safety compliance, and meet production goals.
- Lead and cultivate a robust daily management process with the factory team, achieving operational KPIs and business financials.
- Mentor the team, emphasizing effective supervision and creating an environment conducive to professional development, ensuring exceptional performance and ongoing growth.
- Ensure product quality through approval based on specifications and required tests.
- Manage and streamline paperwork processes, overseeing inspections to guarantee compliance with industry standards and regulatory requirements.
- Ensure the proper functioning of measurement equipment by following operating instructions and promptly arranging for repairs.
- Implement rigorous inventory control measures, optimizing stock levels, minimizing discrepancies, and ensuring smooth production processes.
- Regularly review and update safety procedures to align with industry standards, prioritizing the well-being of all team members.
- Conduct employee performance reviews.
What YOU need to SUCCEED in this role:
- Degree in engineering or a related field.
- 5+ years in a leadership or managerial position.
- Manufacturing experience with a solid understanding of methods and procedures.
- Familiarity with manufacturing drawings and blueprints.
- Strong communication skills, including the ability to explain and teach methodologies.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is a plus.
- Construction experience is a plus.
What's in it for YOU?
- Competitive compensation range with paid holidays and a PTO plan.
- Employer-paid medical, dental, and vision coverage.
- Opportunity to be part of a 5-year growth plan and reap the benefits of that expansion.
- A key position contributing to the growing success, offering an excellent opportunity for a committed, ambitious, and hard-working candidate.