Account Executive, Manufacturing SaaS Software – Chicago
Our client is the leader in real-time automated production monitoring for industrial manufacturers. Founded in 2017, they help precision manufacturers optimize their production performance by providing out-of-the-box reports and workflows. Based in New Hampshire, their core products include their flagship Production Monitoring system, along with Digital GEMBA Boards, and Condition Detection systems. They are a rising start-up that is delighting industrial manufacturing customers with our turnkey Production Monitoring platform. Our customers are loyal, hard-working, and effusive about the impact of our product. They are led by start-up veterans, and have an affinity for gritty, entrepreneurial team members.
This opportunity is for an experienced Account Executive to drive our next major phase of growth in the Chicagoland Territory. This invaluable role is directly responsible for owning the customer relationship from prospecting, all the way through to the exciting close of a sale. The ideal candidate is passionate about relationship building, thrives on challenges and is motivated by unbounded earning potential.
What YOU get to DO at this growing company?
- Understand our client’s unique product offering, how it’s delivered to our customers, and effectively communicate its value impact, as it applies to the client’s needs.
- Confidently lead various sales conversations with new and existing customers.
- Continuously seek new sales opportunities through networking, tradeshows, webinars, and other marketing-led events.
- Successfully manage prospects through our value-based consultative sales process.
- Achieve assigned sales targets, successfully converting 2-3 prospects each month into satisfied new customers.
- Effectively use sales productivity software (Salesforce, HubSpot, Gong, etc.) to track leads and opportunities, manage the sales process, and maximize productivity.
What you NEED to SUCCEED in this challenging role:
- 5+ years of software sales experience, particularly with SaaS with a proven track record of success
- Good understanding of Industrial Manufacturing (Precision CNC Manufacturing +++)
- Proven experience conducting various kinds of sales conversations across different levels of customers / leadership, within an organization.
- Ability to have impactful transparent conversations, under pressure, and with tight deadlines.
- Experience using Sales Productivity software (i.e. Salesforce, HubSpot, Gong, etc.)
- Experience executing a value-based sales process.
- Competitive drive for achieving goals, with a respectful demeanor.
- Strong and active listening skills, to truly understand our client needs.
- Collaborative team player with new ideas and innovation
- A healthy level of curiosity, focused on solving problems.
- Experienced ability with managing competing priorities and deadlines.
- A willingness to learn and grow.
- A positive attitude, willing to admit mistakes, ask for help and be willing to help others.
- A can-do attitude that inspires a “work hard / play hard” energy.
What’s in it for YOU?
- Competitive compensation includes solid base salary and aggressive commission structure
- Build out the Chicagoland Territory
- Opportunity to contribute and become an integral part of a company that is expanding and evolving.
- The opportunity to join an exceptional team, work in an innovative culture, and leverage cutting-edge technology.
- Meaningful stock options in a venture-backed startup, fostering your growth alongside theirs!
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, from day one.
- Engaging in team-building activities and various career development opportunities.
- Unlimited paid time off (PTO).
- Access to a 401K retirement plan.