We’ve passed the halfway point of 2021. As we pause to reflect, we are grateful to our partners and employees for their hard work and collaboration. It has been a whirlwind year so far with more hiring activity and faster salary growth than we’ve ever witnessed.
Below are some of the highlights from the first two quarters of 2021.
Austin Business Journal’s Best Places To Work
For the second consecutive year – and for the third time in the past four years – we’ve been recognized by the Austin Business Journal on its annual “Best Places To Work” list. We ranked No. 4 in the Micro Companies category (10-25 employees) among 20 companies listed.
It’s rewarding to be honored with so many distinguished companies, and it validates all of the emphasis we place on employee engagement and development.
Skyrocketing Job Orders And Placements
We’ve grown job orders by more than 200 percent year-over-year, and job placements have risen by more than 300 percent!
In terms of average starting salaries for the job placements, we’re seeing growth of 15 percent (and higher) compared to last year as demand outpaces supply, particularly in technology fields.
The biggest eye-opener has been how fast careers in e-commerce and supply chain have accelerated during the pandemic. This is a huge opportunity for candidates.
New Members Of Our Team
We’ve doubled the size of our staff at recruitAbility this year! Meet our newest team members.
- Karthika Senthilkumar (Sourcing Specialist)
- Mike Shilling (Finance & Accounting Recruiter)
- Jared Butler (Sales Development Representative)
- Amanda Dometrovich (Senior Technical Recruiter)
- Eliot Thibodeaux (Professional Recruiter)
- Shawn Horsnby (Senior Recruiter)
- Alex Harbula (Senior Recruiter)
- Gretchen Buselli (Senior Recruiter)
- Rosemary Simmons (Recruiting Coordinator)
- Samantha Brown (Sourcing Specialist)
We’ve made a concerted effort to share our thoughts and the lessons we’ve learned on a variety of topics pertaining to hiring, recruiting, interviewing, employee retention, and more. We’re thankful for everyone who has checked out our content!
Traffic has grown 68 percent YoY, and below are our Top 5 most-read posts.
- When And How To Say No To Job Interview Projects (April 5, 2021)
- The Most Important KPI In Job Searches – And It’s Not Money (Jan. 4, 2021)
- How To Know When To Switch Jobs (Jan. 29, 2021)
- My First Job: Jared Butler (June 8, 2021)
- Nothing’s Sacred: recruitAbility VP of Operations Richard Fusco (April 14, 2021)
Need help with your hiring strategy, employee engagement, or salary benchmarking? Please feel free to reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.